Online Doula Training
For our 120th Doula Training, Doulaing The Doula is going virtual!
Magic, Inspiration, Education and Transformation
from your own space!
Doulaing The Doula is known for high quality, information intensive, inspirational learning experiences.
This is NO exception!
We’ve spent months adapting learning activities and curriculum so that we get it right.
You will receive:
- Small group learning
- Variety in presentation style
- 350+ page resource manual (print and electronic)
- Doulaing the Doula swag
- Your own copy of the Stages of Labor activity
- Training assistants represent a wide variety of backgrounds
- Have a maximum of 1 to 7 training assistant to participant ratio
- Opportunities to ask questions and build community
- Professional technology assistant available during the entire training
- Schedule optimized for your “learning brain”
- Plans to include your friend or family member in learning hands on skills
- Adapting to do virtual support for families
- A personally autographed copy of The Heart of The Doula: Essentials for Practice and Life
- Alumni discounts on future online and in person continuing education events for two years (currently 12 courses rotated)
Your Investment is $650.00, with an early bird discount of $25.00 through October 15th.
Reserve your space with a $200 deposit! That’s all for a 40 hour fully designed course by an expert doula trainer AND a new career! You can recoup your training costs with your first one or two clients!
(Your supply box is sent once complete payment has been made. See course policies for information about scholarships, cancellation, babies, etc.)
Introduction to Childbirth for Professionals: Thursday and Friday, October 29th and 30th, 10:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Central Time (Chicago) (tentative, confirmed by Sept 14th)
Birth Doula Training: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, November 5-8th, 10:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. Central Time (Chicago)
Are you a birth doula trainer? A trainer’s track is coming in 2021! Learn how to incorporate what Dr. Gilliland has discovered about the learning brain, the laboring brain, individual and group process, teaching essential doula skills, incorporating medical anthropology, challenging classroom situations, unlearning ingrained white supremacy in the classroom, and preparing new doulas for the realities of the complex tasks they are taking on. The trainer’s experience will incorporate additional discussion time, tasks, and long term support for each cohort. “Doulaing The Doula Trainer” will be launching in 2021!